Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Phew~finally i gt a breathe from the test and hw! :D

For jay's test i'd sacrifice my whole mdnight to finish it! oh man just reminding me back the previous spm period of studying SEJARAH's nights with hugging my piggy and kept falling sleep! i got to pullllllll my head up from da desk and tahan my closing eyes with da tooth stick! O.O hahahah.. but u know wat ending up with i tak kena pick for da test question since he was taking 'enquiry' term dis round @@ grrh
ohya after soooooo long since last yr july finally i gt my old buddies reunion outing last week with kahmun & lulu!yeeepiee~happie* =D i cant believe even after so long v've not been hanging out together but v're stil so be ourselve! the way v behaved in da NewWing's room is always no eye see!XD and guys are not joining! ehemm shud noe the reason well rite lolx! now wat our booking time shud be 1 to 5pm but v just stay in da room til 6.45pm XD wakakka~
aww missing u all ><
i having the feeling same as the last day of primary graduation now..trying to keep the memories in our mind so dat v wont forget these bunga gila moment~ XD
I'm knowing well dat our life gonna to be more busy n busy at the later time but just rmb letting each other know dat v're ok and share problems with each other..always love u guys~!missing u!!! MUAKSS~!! =3
ehh teng i went back to buy da white shoes which last time i'd tried for damn long!ngekngek.. and noe wat the malay gal recognised me! hahahaha..

free & relaxing eating choc,

weisee

No comments:

Post a Comment