Sunday, February 17, 2008

babes outing for cny

yay ytd gt da chance to meet up my two lovely fruity babes.missing them edy! ><

love just being crazy with them make life crazy n enjoy every moment of it.it's shows da meaning of reunion with besties.the frens u really wanna meet up to pull urselve away from da reality.

We went to 'little iltaly'.omg everything is made up by CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE!i love cheese!!!^^ it makes me feel bahagia hahaha..recommending Cabornara!!!SUPER DUPER yummieeee~ !



===========>
after 2minutes....



i missing da gaming part for da unfnished pizza.it's cruel to make someone full to stuck in one more pizza.but just so sorry for being the winner wakakak xD


oh man my mum cooked for my aunties and sis's family as well when i was back.my fav butter prawn!noooooo cheese+butter fat-Nya T.T
CNY=lots of FRIED food +SUGAR drinks +NO SLEEP +NO SPORT
maka i wanna start my weekly healthy jogging life.........after cny lol XD

okie..feeling sick now da concequence of eat too much of mama hand made prawn n fish keropok T______T being updated soon..


bad headache,
weisee

No comments:

Post a Comment