Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dating with mama ❤

Weeee~long time din go out wif mama alone lu..today she wanna go buy stg so dat i just follow her out,better stay at home grow mushroom @@..yepp i really had a greaaat time today~! ^^ though it's just a kinda simple outing go have a walk n makan makan around wif mama but it's lovely for me.* had a little shop la keke Yea i really make up my mind to spend more time with my one & onli family.No reason to make myself regret after losing stg dat i really appreciate but not yet realize.so...love u ya mummy~muaks!!❤

oh no!it's 11.51pm now tmr stil gt resident & MID test wuwuwu T____T ms.joyce although i like u much but plzz just dun ask others than dat!

p/s:anyone kind enuf to send me chocolates,flowers or hmm sweets tmr?lol XD happie valentine's day!

stil cannot sleep yet,
weisee

No comments:

Post a Comment