Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Return

I've million of sorry for coming back to You and walk away again..
The period without You Lord,joyce does far away from me at the same time fears&depresscome cross to fulfill the empty.There's no tears for me to explore my emo.The lethality is strong enough.
I miss You..Yes I love You.
Sorry for pushing away myself from You..
Sorry for my rigidness to the unforgivable..
Sorry for my sin which causing it happen..
Sorry for not proud of gotten selected from You..
Sorry for ignoring Your great love in me..
Thank you for Your forgiveness for the unforgivable sin.
Thank you for giving me the new life as a pure baby in Christ.
The new life will be Your standing stone shown to the world !
ATTENTION WORLD! I'M GONNA TO ACT IN VISION !

May God bless her who has confessing her sin in front of YOU right now also.God please lead her into Your kingdom and being the strength of her to solve the coming problems.Soh mui u're walking in His way right now,stay strong and firm k.Just telling u that u're not alone.I'm sorry i'm not strong enough in soul to help u . I onli can make sure u're not alone and waiting with u for the rain to over and the present of rainbow after it. :) Jia you soh mui~!muaksss =3

pray,
weisee

No comments:

Post a Comment