Sunday, April 13, 2008

My BIG day-----Baptism ❤



Hoooreyyy~!hey world!i really getting excited now! xD finally i'm come across to be the new born child in You!yes,everything will be start all over again.I have billion of thank you to say..Thank you Lord for forgiving me with the sin of suspecting You.I'm just such a silly who under Your embrace but always thought i'm alone. I'm so bliss get to noe You're on the seat to testify the moment i come into Your kingdom.Thank you for Your love which never cut off even i keep on pushing You away again and again.I'm with billon of sorry,Lord..

Thank you sooo much to my lovely leader
Yitming and Likfoong who really love me with their true heart. Really appreciate wat u all do just to release my sin before i baptize. Wanna let u both noe dat all the work is not wasted!my heart got fully gotong-royong and today it got furnished with holy spirit as well. =]

Today i really got everything i want especially everyone's blessing.Thank you one more time.hehe ^^
i'm grad to have everyone to testify my starting on my Christ path and to be His officially!see you tmr with the brand new morning~

joyce,
weisee

No comments:

Post a Comment