Wednesday, April 28, 2010

words for today

I had came across Jess's post just now.
and I do think that it's the words I have been looking for for you so far
-during all these speechless moments I had been with you/not finding you,whereby I can't find myself a word to you anymore but a silent killing heartache left within me.no one would know the pain but unless Him.
and I found these words today.

"I know sometimes we think that life is pretty much the same even though we keep coming back to church week in and out. But i want to assure you that the LORD has done a lot on the inside of you, be it spiritually or the way you think. And it is that molding that has shaped us into who we are today. Never let the devil tell you coming to church is not important. Otherwise, he wouldn't be so actively distracting the believers, would he?


Stay sharp,
Ps KEV "

He give the words to you rather than I.
What should I really have to say with you anymore?who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment