Thursday, June 12, 2008

Finally finals over d! pheww*
First of all,my audit is dying according my common sense to wat i did in exam hall but subconsciously my heart telling me i will get pass my audit with the one day work @@ yaya i'm just accepting it for my holiday's sake hahahah..
And i'm believing in You my Lord..

And yet I have not plan for my holiday ,i the worst one as a person have no plan after finals! T.T I'm so desiring for
sea,sun,sand!BEACHH~

Last week i had been attending '
A4J Awakening For Jesus' conference for 4days full.And it's ONE more day for me to study my audit!! T_______T but i just know that i'll just die hard because my God is with me~ =)

I was being so excited to meet the Pastor Philip Mantofa who is a Indonesia Chinese after i had read his book '
Before 30'.In this book he shared bout the experience he got saved by God from the spiritual life when he was a youth and the new life he grow within Him.

During the conference I did learned a lot things from him as loving God such a beautiful & sweetest thing in the world.As romantic as u want~

He's the most humble guy i had never met!Eii don't play play eh he show the world that Christian can be the funniest guy in the world but not those dull boy who having a thick layer of dust on the clothes.hahahah
Thank you so much for letting me know to give all of mine for God's kingdom's cause!!!

He gave a talk of the topic '
A trip to hell' .
He shared the experience given by God went to hell and what he saw to warn every lost soul.Which is a such horrible experience even for him as a pastor who know very well that he will not going to that place!

Til before this i know my God is loving me but yet don't know how much the love will be? As it's a hard thing for me to imagine the angels and ghost thingy as in the fairy tales even as a christian.
I never think bout the hell where the punishment will be taking place as for the responsibility what we're doing now. After i read the book i can tell u all that it's more horrible than you can imagine.

Please take your responsibility for what you are doing now!

*******************************************************************
Just let me show u the true scene of revival in Taiwan..



Thanks for awakening my soul and show me the way to love my Lord!!

******************************************************************

Last but not least just let me kindly proclaim to you how great is our God------JESUS
please take in mind that he's not just a figure in a story!


how can i not love You more and more til forever from my heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment